Product Development Manager
The new product development and innovation role will be primarily responsible for exploring new and innovative materials and services that are on trend with customer needs and requests. This individual will manage and coordinate the full developmental process, from creation at the field level through the R&D process, to full launch. This role will report to and work directly with the Executive Vice President for North America.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor industry market data and customer inquiries
- Coordinate new product trials with the operations team
- Knowledge of value-added processing equipment and facilities
- Collaborate with raw material suppliers, operations and marketing teams to identify target items & solutions for customers
- Customer support through ideation and product development
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong problem-solver and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Team player who will exceed assigned responsibilities and assist others to reach objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and resilience.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Location: Elkhart, Indiana 46516
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org