The primary role is to assist Worldwide Foam to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations. Machine Operators work with computer-controlled equipment or mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate varying machines per instructions.
- Monitor machines for problems.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Check raw materials for quality and quantity before loading into machine.
- Prepare raw materials to be loaded into the machine.
- Follow instructions of the supervisor to ensure quality.
- Perform basic calculations using a calculator.
- Follow written instructions and batch records.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
- Follow work instructions and production schedules.
- Assist in training others on machinery.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Basic computer skills (operating system, email, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs on a regular basis.
- 2 or more years of experience preferred.
- Teamwork oriented.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to respond to new assignments.
- Logical problem solving.
- Work inside or outside year-round. Temperature extremes are: summer 95+ degrees and winter -10 degrees. There is exposure to dirt, dust, snow, rain, noise, equipment, and vibrations.
- PPE will be provided.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org