Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
The primary role is to assist Worldwide Foam to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
The Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and managing the
company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy to maximize efficiency. Responsible
for developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors, brokers, and freight carriers to
meet the needs of Worldwide Foam’s business model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the overall supply chain strategy.
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Collaborate across functional areas.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors, brokers, and freight carriers.
- Facilitate the accurate management of inventory across all of Worldwide Foam’s locations
- Oversee item management to include creating new items, and inactivating obsolete ones.
- Manage the purchasing process.
- Provide assistance in sourcing from new vendors.
- 4-year degree.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Capacity planning and organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Production scheduling.
- Inventory management and optimization.
- Logistics, warehousing, and distribution.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.
- Able to work from home.
- Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org