Duties and Responsibilities
- Local driving, approximately 4 hours driving one-way (most driving is kept in 8-9 hours).
When not driving:
- Assist shipping/receiving – preparing shipments, material handling, etc.
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing
- Load and unload delivery trucks, make sure that each incoming delivery matches the
company purchase order.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- 2 or more years of experience. Manufacturing and Industrial experience preferred.
- Commercial Driver License.
- Basic computer skills (operating system, email, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Forklift certified or willing to get certified.
- Teamwork oriented.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to respond to new assignments.
- Logical problem solving.
- Work inside or outside year-round. Temperature extremes are: summer 95+ degrees
and winter -10 degrees. There is exposure to dirt, dust, snow, rain, noise, equipment,
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Hours: M-F 6 am – 2:30 pm
Location: Ontario, CA
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of driving experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CDL Class A?
- Why are you interested in this job?
Please send your resume to: email@example.com