2nd Shift Supervisor
The primary role is to assist Worldwide Foam to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations. This
position needs to direct and coordinate the activities of employees in the production and processing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or
processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, or fabricators.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Will be in charge of overseeing a group of 4 to 5 employees
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position. Manufacturing and Industrial experience
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and procedures, as well as good grammar,
spelling, and punctuation.
- Computer literacy (operating systems, spreadsheets, email, data, etc.)
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages
to determine pricing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and resilience.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working conditions will be both in the office and on the floor, making sure the production
schedule for the day is being executed.
Job Type: Full-time, on the floor working supervisor
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
Hours: 10 am – 6:30 pm
Location: Elkhart, Indiana 46516
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Industrial or Manufacturing experience do you have?
- How many years of Supervisory experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or
ranges of times.
Send your resume to: email@example.com