Every business and organization faces the risk of unexpected and harmful events that can cost the company money or cause it to permanently close. These risks or threats include strategic management errors, accidents, natural disasters, or recession. One key part of risk management is to have a robust supply chain.
Worldwide Foam Strives to bring stability to your supply chain. We do this by:
- Having facilities throughout North America
- Low minimum order allows you to order only what you need
- Maintaining large stocking programs, allowing us to weather temporary challenges
- Long-standing, strong supply chains that can flex geographically, based on changes on the ground
- A cloud-based customer portal is accessible from anywhere to our customers to get documents or to place orders