At Worldwide Foam, we know that the growing concern around COVID-19 has everyone feeling uneasy, especially as we face more changes to our daily routines. Consequently, I am personally reaching out to you today, as a trusted partner in your supply chain.
Here are some important steps our company has taken in response to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation
- Protecting safety and welfare of our employees, customers, and vendors
- We are communicating regularly with our employees regarding the importance of hygiene and social distancing.
- Our ERP systems and networks easily allow employees to work from home, as needed.
- Company travel has been temporarily halted. In addition, we have temporarily halted accepting visitors to our facilities.
- Daily status updates are in place with top management
- Continuity of supply and service to our customers
- Worldwide Foam maintains 8 facilities in North America. This ensures important redundancies are in place. All facilities are operational, without any reports of
COVID-19 to date.
- Maintaining large stocking programs, allowing us to weather temporary challenges.
- Long-standing, strong supply chains that can flex geographically, based on changes on the ground.
- Cloud-based ERP is accessible from anywhere to our customers to get documents or to place orders.
These steps are currently working for us and our customers. We are committed to keeping our employees safe and our customers supplied during these uncertain times.
Always moving forward.
Donald L. Frandsen