The sales development rep for DIR Incorporated (SDR) is an entry-level sales position and will generate buying demand for DIR Incorporated’s digital marketing services. The SDR’s core function will be to hunt for new business and set appointments with leads developed internally by the marketing team.
The SDR will be working closely with the sales and marketing team to qualify leads, setup appointments and grow the pipeline for the sales organization. Through a combination of cold calling and outbound email, the SDR will work with marketing to tactically reach decision makers, articulate the value proposition and assess buying interest with prospects.
Ultimately, we’re looking for a young sales superstar who can be groomed into an Account Executive within 1-2 years.
If you’re serious about the job, please put in ‘sales is cool’ at the top of your CV or else your application will be disqualified.
- High school or GED (college degree a plus)
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude & high energy
- Openness to learn & willingness to try anything
- Willingness to think outside of the box & tackle complex problems
- Solid understanding of the tech industry is a plus
- Experience working with an online CRM a plus (Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- Experience with Outreach.io a huge plus
- Persistence to overcome obstacles and achieve quotas
- Strong leadership experience in school, work or any organization
- 2 days work from home, 2 days in the office.
- 7 days PTO per year
- Health, dental and vision (after 90 day probationary period)