Like all good Paid Advertising roles, you will be responsible for end-to-end online paid digital campaigns across multiple platforms (such as Google, Facebook, Bing, Twitter etc..) whilst mastering the language of SEO and applying best practice to ads, marketing pages, landing pages and ad campaigns.
On behalf of our client, you’ll manage the landing page optimization for key marketing and product pages. You will also understand and implement online marketing strategy as it relates to social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
We want you to be able to analyze the performance of SEM campaigns and put actions in place to optimize. Finally, impress our clients and drive business development by preparing detailed advertising results and strategy recommendation reports.
In order to hit the ground running, you must satisfy these minimum criteria:
- Have managed PPC accounts with an average monthly spend above $20k
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Yahoo Sponsored Search & Microsoft Advertising adCenter
- 2+ years PPC and SEO campaign management experience
- Expert Proficiency in Google Analytics software
When you apply, please include the words ‘Paid Advertising is cool’ in your cover letter.
If you have these in the bag and want some extra points, we would love to hear about:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Google Adwords Certified, or GCP
- Familiarity with DoubleClick
- Excellent writing and proofing skills for search engine optimization
- Basic knowledge of HTML. Design skills a huge plus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and consultative selling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Certifications in search engine marketing
- A generous PTO policy
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Ability to earn bonus based on performance
- Great coffee and office snacks
And of course, from day one you can expect a market competitive salary and flexible working 2-3 days a week!