At DIR Incorporated, we’re on a mission to grow people and businesses. To us, that means building incredible marketing content that helps individuals and companies grow.
Right now, our site gets approximately 20,000 organic visitors / month, and about 500 email signups / month. We’re looking for an editor-in-chief who can ramp up our site’s traffic through content production and promotion through our social channels, as well as, collect more e-mail signups.
You’ll be given all the tools you need to get the job done — including a small team (an SEO link builder, a social media manager, and writer(s)) to manage. You should be creative in figuring out what to create, how to create it, and how to promote it to grow our site’s visitors and email subscribers.
We’re also looking to create cornerstone/best in class content that really stands out in the marketing industry. We cover topics such as SEO, paid advertising, video advertising, goal-based marketing and more.
To be considered for this position, write “editors are cool” at the beginning of your cover letter, and send us 1-3 links to sites that you’ve managed in the past 🙂 If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will be automatically disqualified.
- Work with the CEO to establish, refine, and execute on content strategy.
- Manage all content that we produce as an agency — including (but not limited to) blog post production, emails, podcast, guest posts, video content, and social media channels.
- Manage content promotion strategy via our social media channels and paid traffic.
- Plan and and execute on a content calendar with the help of freelance writers.
- Monitor and respond to data with the goal of creating more engaging, high quality content that converts new visitors into loyal readers and (potentially) clients
- Project manage the execution of all content efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience publishing high volumes of content in a fast-paced publishing environment.
- An understanding of how to create unique content, and stand out in noisy markets.
- Experience leveraging data to make content decisions
- Strong writing skills
- Experience testing different content strategies across written, audio, and video content
- Growing or managing a site that get over 1 million+ visits / month
– Work with a dynamic and exciting team
– Work remotely as needed
– Get experience working with a fast growing digital agency!