- Client Onboarding – Manage the onboarding of any new clients including setting up new files, Freedcamp projects, onboarding survey and initial meeting. For large scale clients, continue from onboarding into regular weekly/bi-weekly calls with assigned paid advertising resources.
- Client opportunity analysis and client invoicing – Look for opportunities to work with key clients in other services to help them achieve their commercial goals and ensure all client invoicing is completed with 100% accuracy.
- Communication – Respond to clients promptly, take calls and track deliverables and actions within an account. Ensure reporting is setup, executed regularly and meeting client needs.
- Project Manage Deliverables – Set expectations with assigned accounts and manage agency resources to deliver at the highest possible standard.
- Administration support – Support the Paid Advertising team with administration support as required. Manage all central file systems ensuring there is a consistent and applied filing system across DIR Incorporated for client accounts. This includes the setup and archiving of client projects across Freedcamp and Dropbox.
- Quarterly client review meetings – Plan strategic client events such as face-to-face meetings, quarterly reviews, strategic meeting planning (for Head of Paid Ads or CEO).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please put ‘CUSTOMER SERVICE IS COOL’ in your cover letter to be considered for this role.
- Degree qualified in business, marketing or similar.
- 2+ years Customer Service experience in a high pressure environment
- Startup or Agency Experience preferred
- Digital Advertising experience
- Extremely detail orientated and ability to schedule routine tasks and complete autonomously
- Familiarity with G-suite (including team drives), MS Office, Workable, Budgets, Project Management, Eventbrite.
- Able to build roadmap plans by customer and project manage deliverables using resources outside of direct control.
- Calm under pressure
- Naturally curious and able to understand different client needs and industry trends
- Motivated self starter and learner
- Able to hustle – can deliver on time and drive projects forward
- A generous PTO policy
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Ability to earn bonus based on performance
- A great working environment
- Great coffee and office snacks
And of course, from day one you can expect a market competitive salary and flexible working 2-3 days a week!